- Reader should observe strict silence in the library.
- Readers are not allowed to bring personal books or any printed materials and other personal belongings like bags etc. inside the library. These materials are to be kept at property deposit counter.
- Cards are not transferable.
- Books borrowed from the lending section of the library must be returned within 7 days from the date of issue.
- A reader will have to pay 50 paisa per day as delaying charge after stipulated time.
- The books may be renewed if the same are not reserved by other reader.
- No reader shall write or make any remark upon any book or damage it any ways.
- Reference books are not allowed to borrow or students are not allowed to leave the reading room with those books in any case.
- Using mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Suggestion box is kept in the library. Constructive suggestions are most welcomed.
- The librarian reserves the right to call any issued books even before the due date.